Monday, June 29, 2009

T-14 days

So I just checked out the Calendar. I am so excited to go to the airport and get on a plane. If I could, I would do it right now... I'm just not packed.. so that would be a small problem.

What is going to make this trip so amazing is the fact that I get to live with all the orphans in the village for 5 weeks after everyone leaves to come back to the US. I need a computer to take over there so that I can work on all of video editing that Christian Life Ministries wants me to do for them while Steven Gosvener and I are there. I am thinking about getting one of the really small little computers that I can take on the plane and put in my backpack. I talked to a buddy that was telling me that those little computers dont come with CD drives though, so I am thinking that I wont be able to do much video editing till I get back.
I still have tons of things yet to do to prepare, I like to make Jerky before I go, I have to put together all the pants and some shirts that wont stretch when I hand wash them, boots, shampoo for my noggin; I don't plan on getting a full on shower except once a week for the last 5 I'm there.. Just a ton of things that I havent started doing yet. ..and Ive only got another 2 weeks...

1 comment:

Chris B said...

Good luck Adam. I will check back to see what is going on.