Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finding work

I am still looking for work. I have a part time job with the Church, but it is not enough to support me. I do enjoy working at the church, I get to do a lot of work outside with landscaping, and maintenance. I do some work in the church. I just painted the Women's Restroom, I stack chairs, arrange chairs, repair toilets, replace burnt out lighting, vaccum carpet, things of that sort.
I think that if I were able to get a part time job on top of the church job, I could keep my head above water.

Still looking to sell my truck, I havent had a ton of people calling about it, but it is a great truck. the prices are just so low out there. I need to sell though.

Also still looking to get some renters into my house. Its a great little 2 bedroom place. Just cant quite afford to be making the full mortgage payment on it. ...

No comments: